Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dre Surpasses Review


Product packaging The box the kit is available in dr dre beats is quite large, unnecessarily so , in my opinion. I could only assume that its since the headphones are pricey and that they wanted you to feel something substantial. When you open the box up the truth is a zipped travel case (containing the actual headphones), batteries, a 1/8 in order to 1/4 adapter with 24k gold contacts, a few cablesone which features a built/in answer button and microphone, a cleaning cloth, and a getting started instruction.



Match and comfort The particular headphones are billed as having spaciously designed hearing cups. I really noticed that immediately. Most headsets Ive tried with hearing cups completely cover your ear and actually occasionally cause you to sweat. This did not include the situation with the Doctor Dre Surpasses; they felt comfy and featured lots of adjustability.



Convenience To get going I opened the battery compartment, cleverly hidden in the left hearing cup. I then connected the wire with one end entering the headphones and the other into the iPhone. In a separate test We plugged the headphones straight into my MacBook and played music through i-tunes.



Sound quality This is actually the part which shocked me one of the most. I thought that these headphones were probably just all marketing, with dr dre beats Doctor Dre and Beast Cable to it. Fortunately, I was pleasantly surprised. Within seconds of turning the headphones on, I played the included samples. I immediately heard crisp highs and striper pumping lows. The best thing about it was that We barely had the amount on fifty percent. Some headphones produce a bass as well as a decent high however, you usually have in order to crank the amount. This did not include the situation with the beats.



Since the sample music was at a bit price of 1536 kbps, I figured I ought to try several dr dre beats of my own songs, at a little bit rate of 192 kbps. Again, I had been floored. Not just did I hear the highs and lows, but I heard background noise in the live broadcast of the James Taylor song that Ive heard countless times, but never before heard the actual noises. I additionally felt such as the sound was originating from behind me in tmes, that is no small task for a pair of headphones.



The only negative which i found while assessment the Doctor Dre Beats headphones is that I really started to feel nauseous after a while. We mentioned this in my review of the actual Clear Harmony headphones, and its something that happens to myself when Im using different types of noise eliminating headphones. My spouse and i other people test them out, too, and they didnt get a nauseous feeling, so I understand its just me instead of the headphones.



While these types of headphones are priced a little high (retail $349. 95), these are definitely the best within their class. As Dr . Dre said, People arent hearing all the music when it comes to regular headphones. Using the dr . dre beats youll hear things inside your favorite tunes which you never knew been with us. Read more testimonials at or have a look at some of our other products!


No comments:

Post a Comment