Friday, March 9, 2012

Earbud Review for Runners


As a runner, getting an iPod/iPhone and wireless earbuds is a necessity. It is quickly justifiable spending the cash on top high quality earbuds for everyday runners. However , understanding which earbuds to buy is the problem. Functionality, enjoyment durability are must haves for the purchase.





I prefer earbuds to possess a remote control toggle for easy realignment of sound and song navigation. Since i have run primarily with my iPhone and listen to Pandora, I actually desire the ability to answer phone calls if needed. The earbuds should be equipped with the microphone. Since all of us have different hearing, the choice of different bud sizes needs to be offered. I enjoy a multitude of music genres. After i am running I require up tempo music for motivation. Put simply, I like the sound associated with BASS whenever Lil? Wayne is actually pushing me with the finish range! With that in mind, I do not want to get rid of the melody as well as harmony beats by dre monster of my music as a result designed for my indulgence of striper. I need stability. And, above all, the wireless earbuds must be resilient against the long sweaty runs and studio beats by dr dre light rains that they can need to withstand.





We have traveled the road of testing wireless earbuds and experienced many disenchantment along that journey. I finally found the earbud which was best suited designed for my desires and needs. I am going to conclude there is still area for growth in developing earbuds for sportsmen. My final decision was the purchase of the BOSE IE2 audio headphones. Below are various other earbuds I tested for several days before eventually purchasing the BOSE IE2.





Klipsch? Image S4i Earbud with Mic and 3-Button Remote control: The treble was too high. The sound quality had not been what I expected for a premium ear bud priced $99 best case scenario Buy. The particular remote and microphone worked well fine with no problems. The ear buds Monster Beats Pro were packaged with multiple ear cushions designed for sizing. Bottom line: Quality of the skull candy earbud with an expensive price.





Etymotic? hf3 Earbud Headsets: These earbuds are generally for people who take pleasure in symphonic beats dr dre sound. I bought these after reading many positive reviews. They are a top quality earbud, nonetheless they are not the best for exercises. The price best case scenario Buy is actually $179. Bottom line: Earbuds engineered for those who wish to comprehend the music they are listening to and have the expendable earnings to do so.





Is better than by Doctor Dre? Creature Power Beats Earbud Headphone: Not the high quality that you expect. These earbuds are generally $149. Beats by Dr . Dre are generally marketed toward athletes and those who enjoy hip hop. The sound quality is decent but you really have to turn up the volume to listen to the striper. The durability of these earbuds will not exist; I had developed to return three pair before I threw in the towel the fight. There is a toggle remote control and microphone. The particular toggle remote in most three models halted working almost instantly! They are packed with different ear cushion sizes for comfort. Conclusion: High quality control is not existing. The Beats will not project the same 3D sound excellence as the Studio headphones by Doctor Dre.





BOSE? IE2 Earbud Headphone: Best available on the market for the price. They are the earbuds I would recommend to a runner or sportsman. These earbuds have got survived hundreds of kilometers of intense operating. There is a nice stability of treble and striper. Each purchase comes packaged with ear cushions of different size. There is a remote designed for toggling sound and song play. The particular toggle occasionally sticks but never completely loses functionality. Microphone works good. Conclusion: Exceptional 3D sound and best durabilty today for sportsmen.


No comments:

Post a Comment